Coming back to a blog after a long hiatus is like waking up after a long nap and wondering where you are and if Y2K has happened yet. I figured I would start out with something easy, so here are some pictures from this past winter:
- We walked around Temple Square after the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
- Got to see American Authors at my company’s Christmas party.
- I took a bad picture of American Authors because I was as far away from the music as humanly possible while still being in the same building. Migraines and loud music do not mix well.
- We went to California for Christmas, and spent Christmas night at Downtown Disney with our friends.
- Visited the Redlands Temple (#19 for us) with Tyson’s parents.
- Went to the beach to see the Christmas Lights and saw my first Little Free Library. Sadly, I did not have a book to leave behind, so I did not take one. 😥
- Flew back from California on my first red eye. 0 stars, would not recommend.
- Spent New Year’s Eve with my family in Salt Lake, where my sister convinced me to wear lipstick.
- It snowed.
- I got bangs, and we found a new sushi place we loved.
- It snowed some more, like way more.
- We attended the Provo City Center Temple open house. Standing in line for two hours to get in was totally worth it!
Farewell, winter! I am not sad to see you go.