I only get a half birthday on leap years, so when March started and I found myself suddenly closer to 25 than 24, I went into a mild panic. There’s so much I wanted to have figured out by the time I turned 25. In order to keep a quarter-life crisis at bay, I wrote a list of ten things I want to learn by the time I turn 25:
- How to accept a compliment without sounding cocky or self-deprecating.
- When to replace my car’s tires.
- How to follow a recipe.
- Follow up: how to substitute ingredients in a recipe.
- How to effectively coupon.
- What to wear when the dress code is business casual.
- How to fold a fitted sheet.
- What time a show is on if the commercial says it’s on at 8/7c.
- How to curl my hair.
- How to unsubscribe from e-mail lists.
Ten things is manageable, right?