– Tyson burned a hole in one of our dish towels because he waved it too close to a candle. Is that why we’re not allowed to have candles in Aggie Village?
– Holiday homesickness is real, and being so far away from family doesn’t get any easier.
– Our first Black Friday at the outlets was disappointing. We were there for two and a half hours, and walked out grumpy and empty-handed.
– Spanish session at the Logan temple with friends.
– Reading Jim Gaffigan’s Dad Is Fat to each other. Tyson’s way better at doing Jim Gaffigan’s voice than I am.
– Watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving together. I love our little holiday traditions.
– We decorated our apartment for Christmas. Christmas lights make everything look more festive.
– Listening to Tyson play Christmas songs. New holiday tradition? Check!
Hey November, that was fast.