I know November’s over, but I couldn’t start the Christmas season in good conscience without posting about what I’m grateful for. It’s been a really good year for our little family, and we have so much to be grateful for.
- seasons – Well played, Logan.
- our home – This picture was taken last winter, and back then, it was hard for me to see Logan as more than a pit stop on our way to something better. Since then, we’ve both been blessed with jobs we enjoy, and everything feels like it’s fallen into place. It’s hard not to love this place, or this chapter in our lives.
- the institute program – I’ve learned so much here.
- learning – If I could have it my way, I’m pretty sure I would go to college forever.
- family & friends – They are all really supportive and super fun. I’m not quite sure how we got so lucky.
- our marriage – I never knew how much happiness could be mine, or that it could be mine forever.
- temples & the gospel – I love knowing that God has a plan for me, and I’m reminded of that every time I go to the temple. The gospel colors every aspect of my life, and I don’t know where I would be without it.
- my cute husband – This guy is seriously the best. He takes care of me, encourages me to dream big dreams, and makes me laugh about 5.6 million times per day. And he thinks he’s the lucky one…
Now we can move on to Christmas : )